DN-150-TX-Quad Series Overview
Unprecedented Value – The DisplayNet DN-150-TX-Quad is a 4-port HDMI Input card for the modular NETGEAR® M4300-96X 10G Ethernet switch. Utilizing the latest SDVoE technology, this card allows up to four HDMI signals to be routed to an unlimited number of DisplayNet receivers. At less than half of the cost-per-port compared to other SDVoE solutions, this card represents a major breakthrough in performance and value for IP-based AV signal distribution applications, while delivering unprecedented port density.
Top-Tier Performance – As with all SDVoE products, the DN‑150 Series delivers unconstrained scalability, fast switching, zero frame latency and zero artifact image quality, while distributing signals with resolutions of up to 4K/60p (4:4:4) with 8-bit color, or 4K/60p (4:2:2) with 10 or 12-bit color. The DN-150-TX-Quad offers independent routing of its available signal layers, including HDMI Video, de-embedded HDMI Audio, and IR.
Limitless Expandability – Unlike traditional matrix switchers, SDVoE systems have no limits or restrictions on the size or design of an AV distribution system; the matrix array can be as large as the number of non-blocking ports on the 10GbE network. Stacked network switches enable very large systems with hundreds of ports, at a low marginal cost.
Exceptional Versatility – The DN-150 Series relies on the highly intuitive DisplayNet Manager® user interface that makes set-up and maintenance of these units incredibly fast and easy. Advanced features in this web-based application enables nearly effortless integration with third-party controllers. Full interoperability with other SDVoE products, including the DisplayNet DN-200 Series, greatly enhances system flexibility. The low cost and high port density of the DN-150-TX-Quad enables system engineers to design highly versatile AV signal distribution systems with robust performance and scalability at price points previously impossible using competitive products.
- Next-generation SDVoE signal distribution with Zero Frame Latency, Zero Compression(1), and Zero artifacts
- Supports HDMI signals with resolutions up to 4K /60p with 8-bit color (4:4:4) and 4K /60p with 10-bit or 12-bit color (4:2:2 or 4:2:0)(1)
- Independent multi-layer routing for HDMI Video, HDMI Audio, IR, and HDMI-CEC commands
- Highly Scalable – supports systems from a few ports to hundreds – only limited by the size of the network switch
- Equivalent to four standalone DN-150-TX devices – at half of the cost-per-port
- Fully HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant
- Compatible with SDVoE-compliant transmitters and receivers, including DisplayNet DN-200 Series
- Enables high-density, low-cost matrix switching applications using the modular NETGEAR M4300-96X 10G Ethernet switch
- Allows HDMI input signals to be connected directly to Ethernet switch without the need for external SDVoE encoders
- Lowers system footprint, cost, and power budget while increasing density and overall reliability
- Enables IT Managers to easily manage and distribute AV assets within corporate network environments
- Scalable – system array limited only by the number of installed endpoints and size (ports) of 10GbE switch
- Capable of concurrent Video Wall (using DN-200 Series receivers) and Matrix Switching operation – supports diverse range of applications
Note 1: Video signals will be transported uncompressed unless the bandwidth exceeds the limits of 10GbE. For video signals that exceed 10Gbps. of raw data, light compression is employed. For the maximum resolutions shown above, a compression ratio of about 1.4:1 is used.
|Supported AV Signals|
|Video||HDMI 2.0, DVI 1.0|
|HDCP||Compliant with HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2|
|Embedded Audio||Supports pass-through of embedded HDMI audio including up to 8 channels of LPCM or HBR audio formats such as: Dolby Digital TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio.|
|IR Control||Supports bidirectional IR pass-through|
|SDVoE Interoperability||Fully compatible with all SDVoE-compliant transmitters and receivers, including DisplayNet DN-200 Series|
|Connections / Indicators|
|Network Connectivity||1 ea. Card connector for NETGEAR M4300-96X switch module slot|
|Network Switch Compatibility||NETGEAR® M4300-96X, up to 6 input modules may be installed, on top module row only|
|HDMI Input||4 ea. 19-pin Female HDMI connector|
|IR Control||IR IN: 1 ea. 3.5mm Stereo Mini-Jack
IR OUT: 4 ea. 3.5mm Mini-Jack
|Supported Resolutions (1)||Up to 4K /60p with 8-bit color (4:4:4)
Up to 4K /60p with 10-bit or 12-bit color (4:2:2 or 4:2:0)
|Maximum Pixel Clock Freq.||Supports pixel clock rates up to 600 MHz|
|Maximum Video Bit Rate||Supports digital signal bit rates up to 6.0 Gbps./color, 18.0 Gbps. total|
|Switching Layers||Independent switching layers for all connected Video, Embedded Audio and IR|
|Video Signal Latency (1)||Genlock: ≤ 30 μsec. (uncompressed), ≤ 120 μsec. (light compression) (1) (3)|
|HDMI Input Cable Equalization||Supports DVIGear's HR™ Series HDMI with cable lengths up to 10 meters at 4K /60p resolution|
|Operational Modes (4)|
|Matrix Switching Mode||Fully non-blocking cross-point routing of nearly any size I/O array – only limited by size of 10GbE switch.|
|Video Wall Mode||DN-150-TX-Quad devices may be used with DN-200 Series RX devices in Video Wall mode|
|Typical Power Consumption||25 watts|
|Construction||Galvanized steel card frame|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||Each Unit: 1.46" x 2.65" x 8.27" (37 mm x 67.2 mm x 210 mm)|
|Weight||Each Unit: 0.92 lbs. (0.42 kg)|
|Operating Temp. (Environment)||+32° to +113° F (0° to +45° C)|
|Storage Temp. (Environment)||-4° to +140° F (-20° to +60° C)|
|Operating / Storage Humidity||20% to 90% (non-condensing)|
|TX Unit||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Limited Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labor|
|DN-150-TX-Quad||DisplayNet Quad HDMI Input Module for NETGEAR M4300-96X|
4x IR Transmitter (per TX unit)
1x IR Receiver (per RX unit)
Note 1: Video signals will be transported uncompressed unless the bandwidth exceeds the limits of 10GbE. For video signals that exceed 10Gbps. of raw data, light compression is employed. For the maximum resolutions shown above, the DN-150-TX-Quad employs a compression ratio of about 1.4:1.
Note 2: The DisplayNet Server® is required for matrix switching operation. Please see the DisplayNet DN-150-TX-Quad Hardware Manual for details on the DisplayNet Server specifications, installation, and use.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.